I’m still loving my sPOD. Thus far, it’s one of those parts you buy where you do end up spending a little more than you planned but it goes in easily, looks fantastic, and just works. No issues, no adjustments, no fuss, no shorts, no problems, it just works.
- Fits & looks like it’s an OEM product.
- Not made from cheap plastic, it’s very sturdy.
- I like that it’s a standalone system w/ fuses and relays for each switch connection.
- Once installed, makes wiring accessories much easier. On previous builds, I’d buy some lights and run the wiring. Then later on, I’d buy something else and run more wiring, then something else, etc. Getting through the firewall and keeping the wiring clean in the cab took a ton of install time, but with the sPOD it’s all done at once in one neat package. When I install something else, I’m just connecting it to the existing switch box and fuses of the sPOD Source.
- Really, just the cost. It’s bloody expensive for a switch cluster.
Honestly, if you are on the fence, just do it. Yeah, it’s a good chunk of change (I cringed!), but if an OEM look/fit is important to you and you don’t want to fabricate one yourself, this is the product for you.